Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga Icon 2
How to factory reset PANASONIC Eluga Icon 2? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Eluga Icon 2? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Eluga Icon 2? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Eluga Icon 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Eluga Icon 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your PANASONIC Eluga Icon 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release the Power key when you see an Android icon.
- As soon as the Android System Recovery pops up release the Volume Up key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Good job! The factory reset operation should be completed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work