Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga Power
How to factory reset PANASONIC Eluga Power? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Eluga Power? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Eluga Power? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Eluga Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Eluga Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your PANASONIC Eluga Power will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8270 core will run faster.
- Press Power button, until your phone is off.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.
- If you see Recovery mode, then input Eluga terminal password.
- Next choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm option.
- Now navigate to option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Afterwards press Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset (PANASONIC Eluga Power)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.