How to factory reset PANASONIC Eluga Pulse? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Eluga Pulse? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Eluga Pulse? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Eluga Pulse?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Eluga Pulse. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your PANASONIC Eluga Pulse will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a short while to turn off the phone.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power key if you see Android logo on the screen.
- When Recovery Mode appears release the Volume Up button.
- Now you should select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down key to navigate and the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "yes". Use Volume Down button to scroll down and the Volume Up key once.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Panasonic Eluga - How to Delete Data by Recovery Mode - video