Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga Ray 550
How to factory reset PANASONIC Eluga Ray 550? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Eluga Ray 550? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Eluga Ray 550? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Eluga Ray 550?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Eluga Ray 550. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your PANASONIC Eluga Ray 550 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737H core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a few seconds to turn off PANASONIC Eluga Ray 550.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the Android logo pops up.
- Let go of the Volume Up if Android Robot shows up.
- Then click the Power button once to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" by using same buttons as before.
- At the end select "reboot system now" and confirm with Volume Up.
- Good job!
Panasonic Eluga i2 activ hard reset Eluga I2 active pattern unlock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work