Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga S
How to factory reset PANASONIC Eluga S? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Eluga S? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Eluga S? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Eluga S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Eluga S. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your PANASONIC Eluga S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch the device off.
- Tap the Menu key in order to find and choose Settings.
- Then select Privacy and tap Factory data reset.
- Enter the terminal password if prompted and then tap OK.
- Afterwards choose Reset Phone.
- Finally, select Erase everything to confirm the reset operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (PANASONIC Eluga S)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.