How to factory reset PANASONIC Eluga Tapp? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Eluga Tapp? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Eluga Tapp? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Eluga Tapp?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Eluga Tapp. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your PANASONIC Eluga Tapp will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release the Power key when you see an Android icon.
- As soon as the Android System Recovery pops up release the Volume Up key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Good job! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga Tapp | Bypass Screen Lock in PANASONIC - video
Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga Tapp - Remove Screen Lock / Clear eMMC - video
Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga Tapp | Wipe Data in PANASONIC Mobile - video