Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga U
How to factory reset PANASONIC Eluga U? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Eluga U? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Eluga U? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Eluga U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Eluga U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your PANASONIC Eluga U will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8226 core will run faster.
- Switch off your phone.
- Next hold and press together Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.
- Then if you see the Recovery screen you have to input terminal password.
- To confirm operations use Power button, and to highlight items use Volume buttons.
- After that choose from the menu option "wipe data/factory reset".
- Now select END, and scroll down to option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- In the end accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done!
Hard Reset (PANASONIC Eluga U)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.