Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga U2
How to factory reset PANASONIC Eluga U2? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Eluga U2? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Eluga U2? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Eluga U2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Eluga U2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your PANASONIC Eluga U2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- If the mobile phone is switched off hold the Power rocker to turn it back on.
- Afterwards tap the Menu key in order to find and choose Settings.
- Then select Privacy and tap Factory data reset.
- Enter the terminal password if prompted and then tap OK.
- Afterwards choose Reset Phone.
- Finally, select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (PANASONIC Eluga U2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.