Hard Reset PANASONIC G600i
How to factory reset PANASONIC G600i? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC G600i? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC G600i? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC G600i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC G600i. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PANASONIC G600i will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on the cell phone.
- After that make sure, that you are in Home screen.
- Then select Main Menu -> Settings -> Security -> Reset -> All Reset.
- Next you should enter your 4 digit handset code.
- Afterwards your phone will reset and restarts.
Hard Reset (PANASONIC G600i)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.