Hard Reset PANASONIC GD51
How to factory reset PANASONIC GD51? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC GD51? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC GD51? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC GD51?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC GD51. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PANASONIC GD51 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on the cell phone.
- After that make sure, that you are in Home screen.
- Then select Main Menu -> Settings -> Security -> Reset -> All Reset.
- Next you should enter your 4 digit handset code.
* Confirm all operations with OK button.
- Afterwards your phone will reset and restarts.
Hard Reset (PANASONIC GD51)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.