Hard Reset PANASONIC GD55
How to factory reset PANASONIC GD55? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC GD55? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC GD55? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC GD55?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC GD55. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PANASONIC GD55 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Power off your phone.
- Next goto Main Menu -> Settings -> Security -> Reset -> All Reset.
- Then enter your 4 digit handset code.
* Confirm all operations with OK button.
- After that your phone will reset and restarts.
- When your phone is on, then enter your date and time.
Hard Reset (PANASONIC GD55)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.