Hard Reset PANASONIC KX-TU301
How to factory reset PANASONIC KX-TU301? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC KX-TU301? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC KX-TU301? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC KX-TU301?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC KX-TU301. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PANASONIC KX-TU301 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check your phone, if is on.
- Select Menu -> Settings -> Security -> Reset -> All Reset.
- To confirm operation enter your 4 digit handset code.
* Confirm all operations with OK button.
- Then your phone will reset and restarts.
- That's all.
Hard Reset (PANASONIC KX-TU301)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.