How to factory reset PANASONIC P101? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC P101? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC P101? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC P101?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC P101. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your PANASONIC P101 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WA core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release the Power button when Android logo appears.
- Now let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to confirm that.
- Then use Volume Down to select "yes" and press Volume Up once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Panasonic Eluga - How to Delete Data by Recovery Mode - video