Hard Reset PANASONIC P31
How to factory reset PANASONIC P31? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC P31? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC P31? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC P31?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC P31. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PANASONIC P31 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Power off your phone.
- Next press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.
- When you see Recovery mode, then input Eluga terminal password.
- Now select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm option.
- Then choose option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that press Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset (PANASONIC P31)
Hard Reset Panasonic P31 | Bypass Pattern Lock Screen | Remove Gmail Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.