Hard Reset PANASONIC P41
How to factory reset PANASONIC P41? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC P41? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC P41? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC P41?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC P41. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your PANASONIC P41 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- If the Android logo appears release the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Down when the Andorid Robot image appears.
- Now hold down the Power key and click Volume Up once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Panasonic P41 Hard Reset And Pattern Lock Remove Eazy 100%
Panasonic P50 IDOL Eazy Hard Reset Youtube
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.