Hard Reset PANASONIC P51
How to factory reset PANASONIC P51? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC P51? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC P51? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC P51?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC P51. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PANASONIC P51 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
- Turn off the cell phone.
- Now you should press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.
- Input Eluga terminal password, when you see Recovery Mode.
- Then select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to accept operation.
- Now navigate to option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that please press Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Hard Reset (PANASONIC P51)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.