Hard Reset PANASONIC P55
How to factory reset PANASONIC P55? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC P55? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC P55? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC P55?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC P55. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your PANASONIC P55 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the cell phone.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.
- When you see Recovery mode input Eluga terminal password.
- Select from the menu "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to accept operation
- Now navigate to option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Then scroll to option "reboot system now" and press the Power button to accept this operation.
- Success! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (PANASONIC P55)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.