How to factory reset PANASONIC P90? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC P90? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC P90? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC P90?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC P90. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your PANASONIC P90 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see the Android logo.
- Let go of Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- In this mode use Volume Down to choose "yes" and Volume Up to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Panasonic Eluga - How to Delete Data by Recovery Mode - video