Hard Reset PANASONIC T21
How to factory reset PANASONIC T21? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC T21? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC T21? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC T21?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC T21. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PANASONIC T21 will be as new and your Broadcom BCM28145 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset.
- Select Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard rest has just been performed.
Hard Reset (PANASONIC T21)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.