Hard Reset PANASONIC T9
How to factory reset PANASONIC T9? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC T9? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC T9? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC T9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC T9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your PANASONIC T9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6571 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an orange screen on yours screen.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power rocker to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- As sson as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Excellent! You have just perfomred the hard reset operation.
Panasonic T11 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work