Hard Reset PANASONIC Toughpad FZ-B2 v2
How to factory reset PANASONIC Toughpad FZ-B2 v2? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Toughpad FZ-B2 v2? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Toughpad FZ-B2 v2? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Toughpad FZ-B2 v2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Toughpad FZ-B2 v2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your PANASONIC Toughpad FZ-B2 v2 will be as new and your Intel Atom x5-Z8550 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when you see the Android logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to confrim that.
- Then select "yes" and press the Volume Up once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Volume Up key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work