How to factory reset PANASONIC Toughpad FZ-B2? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Toughpad FZ-B2? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Toughpad FZ-B2? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Toughpad FZ-B2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Toughpad FZ-B2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your PANASONIC Toughpad FZ-B2 will be as new and your Intel Celeron N2930 core will run faster.
- Turn off the tablet by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up + Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the Android logo pops up.
- When Recovery Mode shows up release of Volume Up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" by using Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to confirm that.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Good job!
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video