How to factory reset PANASONIC ToughPad FZ-M1? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC ToughPad FZ-M1? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC ToughPad FZ-M1? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC ToughPad FZ-M1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC ToughPad FZ-M1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your PANASONIC ToughPad FZ-M1 will be as new and your Intel i5-4302Y vPro core will run faster.
- First to start a procedure use the Power key to turn the PANASONIC ToughPad FZ-M1 back on.
- Next, unlock screen and the Main Menu will open.
- Slide your finger from the top left of the screen to the centre to open service bar.
- On the service bar, find and choose Settings.
- Next use Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In next step select Recovery.
- Afterwards, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- Connect the charger to your PANASONIC ToughPad FZ-M1.
- When the appropriate information pop-up tap Next to begin the process.
- Good work, all ends well. After little more than 25 minutes your PANASONIC is ready to use.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video