Hard Reset PANASONIC TV TX-49CX740
How to factory reset PANASONIC TX-49CX740? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC TX-49CX740? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC TX-49CX740? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC TX-49CX740?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC TX-49CX740. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Firefox settings. As a result your PANASONIC TX-49CX740 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the beginning, turn your PANASONIC TX-49CX740 on. To do so press the Power button on the remote.
- Once your TV is on, press the Menu button on the remote to open the menu.
- Next, use the Arrow down button to scroll down and select the Setup.
- Then press the OK button on the remote.
- Afterward, Scroll down to System and press the OK button on the remote.
- Now select the Factory defaults and press the OK button on the remote.
- Finally, press the Left arrow button to select Yes and confirm by pressing the OK button.
- Amazing work! Now your PANASONIC TX-49CX740 is restored to the factory settings. You can use this method whenever you encounter some issues with your TV and hopefully it will help out.
Hard Reset (PANASONIC TX-49CX740)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.