Hard Reset PANASONIC X100
How to factory reset PANASONIC X100? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC X100? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC X100? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC X100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC X100. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PANASONIC X100 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- Then navigate to Main Menu -> Settings -> Security -> Reset -> All Reset.
- After that enter your 4 digit handset code.
* Confirm all operations with OK button.
- Now your phone will reset and restarts.
Hard Reset (PANASONIC X100)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.