Hard Reset PANASONIC X700
How to factory reset PANASONIC X700? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC X700? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC X700? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC X700?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC X700. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Symbian 7.0 settings. As a result your PANASONIC X700 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- Then navigate to Main Menu -> Settings -> Security -> Reset -> All Reset.
- After that enter your 4 digit handset code.
* Confirm all operations with OK button.
- Now your phone will reset and restarts.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work