Hard Reset PANASONIC X800
How to factory reset PANASONIC X800? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC X800? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC X800? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC X800?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC X800. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Symbian 7.0 settings. As a result your PANASONIC X800 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check your phone, if is on.
- Select Menu -> Settings -> Security -> Reset -> All Reset.
- To confirm operation enter your 4 digit handset code.
* Confirm all operations with OK button.
- Then your phone will reset and restarts.
- That's all.
Hard Reset (PANASONIC X800)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.