Hard Reset PANASONIC Z800
How to factory reset PANASONIC Z800? How to wipe all data in PANASONIC Z800? How to bypass screen lock in PANASONIC Z800? How to restore defaults in PANASONIC Z800?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANASONIC Z800. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PANASONIC Z800 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- Then navigate to Main Menu -> Settings -> Security -> Reset -> All Reset.
- After that enter your 4 digit handset code.
* Confirm all operations with OK button.
- Now your phone will reset and restarts.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work