Soft Reset PANTECH C820 Matrix Pro
If your PANTECH C820 Matrix Pro is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Windows Mobile 6.1. As a result your PANTECH C820 Matrix Pro should reboot and start running again.
- Start by removing battery or pressing Power button.
- Wait couple seconds and replace it.
- Now press the Power button to startup the device.
- Wait until device will boot up.
- Done, if u followed all steps correctly device should be good to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work