Soft Reset PANTECH C820 Matrix Pro
If your PANTECH C820 Matrix Pro stuck or is frozen you perform the soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart on Windows Mobile 6.1. As a result your PANTECH C820 Matrix Pro should reboot itself.
Help! This doesn't work
- Start by removing battery or pressing Power button.
- Wait couple seconds and replace it.
- Now press the Power button to startup the device.
- Wait until device will boot up.
- Done, if u followed all steps correctly device should be good to work on.