How to factory reset PANTECH IM-A920S Vega Pop-Up Note? How to wipe all data in PANTECH IM-A920S Vega Pop-Up Note? How to bypass screen lock in PANTECH IM-A920S Vega Pop-Up Note? How to restore defaults in PANTECH IM-A920S Vega Pop-Up Note?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANTECH IM-A920S Vega Pop-Up Note. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your PANTECH IM-A920S Vega Pop-Up Note will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974AA core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Images appears on the screen.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down once more the Volume Down + Power key.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Pantech Flex P8010 Factory Reset - Android System Recovery - video