Hard Reset PANTECH P2020 Ease
How to factory reset PANTECH P2020 Ease? How to wipe all data in PANTECH P2020 Ease? How to bypass screen lock in PANTECH P2020 Ease? How to restore defaults in PANTECH P2020 Ease?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANTECH P2020 Ease. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PANTECH P2020 Ease will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on the cell phone.
- Now from the Home screen press Menu key, and tap Settings -> Reset.
- Next enter your password.
* The default password is: 1234.
- After that tap Master Reset -> Yes.
- Then your phone will reset and reboots.
Hard Reset (PANTECH P2020 Ease)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.