Hard Reset PANTECH PG-1000s
How to factory reset PANTECH PG-1000s? How to wipe all data in PANTECH PG-1000s? How to bypass screen lock in PANTECH PG-1000s? How to restore defaults in PANTECH PG-1000s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANTECH PG-1000s. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PANTECH PG-1000s will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by pressing Power button, device must be working to succeed this operation.
- Enter this code by using keypad: *01763*737381#
- Then confirm whole process of Factory reset by tapping Call key.
- Phone must restart now so wait patiently.
- Done, you can use your device.
Hard Reset (PANTECH PG-1000s)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.