Hard Reset PANTECH PG-C300
How to factory reset PANTECH PG-C300? How to wipe all data in PANTECH PG-C300? How to bypass screen lock in PANTECH PG-C300? How to restore defaults in PANTECH PG-C300?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset PANTECH PG-C300. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PANTECH PG-C300 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset PANTECH PG-C300
- Phone must be turned off so press and hold Power button.
- Now open up dialer by pressing Call key.
- Tap this code using keypad: *01763*737381#
- Next confirm Factory reset operation by clicking Call key again.
- Now your phone will restart.
- Success! your phone is now after operation and ready to use.
How to do a hard reset on PANTECH PG-C300? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.