Hard Reset PANTECH PH-K1500
How to factory reset PANTECH PH-K1500? How to wipe all data in PANTECH PH-K1500? How to bypass screen lock in PANTECH PH-K1500? How to restore defaults in PANTECH PH-K1500?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset PANTECH PH-K1500. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PANTECH PH-K1500 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset PANTECH PH-K1500
- Phone must be turned off so press and hold Power button.
- Now open up dialer by pressing Call key.
- Tap this code using keypad: *01763*737381#
- Next confirm Factory reset operation by clicking Call key again.
- Now your phone will restart.
- Success! your phone is now after operation and ready to use.
How to do a hard reset on PANTECH PH-K1500? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.