Hard Reset PANTECH PH-S4000
How to factory reset PANTECH PH-S4000? How to wipe all data in PANTECH PH-S4000? How to bypass screen lock in PANTECH PH-S4000? How to restore defaults in PANTECH PH-S4000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PANTECH PH-S4000. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your PANTECH PH-S4000 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Phone must be turned off so press and hold Power button.
- Now open up dialer by pressing Call key.
- Tap this code using keypad: *01763*737381#
- Next confirm Factory reset operation by clicking Call key again.
- Now your phone will restart.
- Success! your phone is now after operation and ready to use.
Hard Reset (PANTECH PH-S4000)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.