How to factory reset PENTAGRAM Ego P450-1? How to wipe all data in PENTAGRAM Ego P450-1? How to bypass screen lock in PENTAGRAM Ego P450-1? How to restore defaults in PENTAGRAM Ego P450-1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PENTAGRAM Ego P450-1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your PENTAGRAM Ego P450-1 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8225 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- When the tablet shows the Pentagram Logo release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset PENTAGRAM Eon Prix 2 - Wipe Data / Format Tablet - video