How to factory reset PENTAGRAM Eon Prix? How to wipe all data in PENTAGRAM Eon Prix? How to bypass screen lock in PENTAGRAM Eon Prix? How to restore defaults in PENTAGRAM Eon Prix?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PENTAGRAM Eon Prix. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PENTAGRAM Eon Prix will be as new and your Rockchip 2926 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key to switch off the tablet.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- When the tablet shows the Pentagram Logo release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Next, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- In this step select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Menu appears again on the screen choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PENTAGRAM Eon Prix 2 - Wipe Data / Format Tablet - video