Hard Reset PENTAGRAM Monster X5 P500-1
How to factory reset PENTAGRAM Monster X5 P500-1? How to wipe all data in PENTAGRAM Monster X5 P500-1? How to bypass screen lock in PENTAGRAM Monster X5 P500-1? How to restore defaults in PENTAGRAM Monster X5 P500-1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PENTAGRAM Monster X5 P500-1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PENTAGRAM Monster X5 P500-1 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8225Q core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key to switch off the mobile phone.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- When the device shows the Pentagram Logo release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Next, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- In this step select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Menu appears again on the screen choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PENTAGRAM Eon Prix 2 - Wipe Data / Format Tablet - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work