Hard Reset PENTAGRAM P5336 Prose
How to factory reset PENTAGRAM P5336 Prose? How to wipe all data in PENTAGRAM P5336 Prose? How to bypass screen lock in PENTAGRAM P5336 Prose? How to restore defaults in PENTAGRAM P5336 Prose?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PENTAGRAM P5336 Prose. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your PENTAGRAM P5336 Prose will be as new and your Allwinner Tech A13 core will run faster.
- If the device is off press the Power key to switch it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (PENTAGRAM P5336 Prose)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.