Hard Reset PENTAGRAM P5338 Tab 8.2
How to factory reset PENTAGRAM P5338 Tab 8.2? How to wipe all data in PENTAGRAM P5338 Tab 8.2? How to bypass screen lock in PENTAGRAM P5338 Tab 8.2? How to restore defaults in PENTAGRAM P5338 Tab 8.2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PENTAGRAM P5338 Tab 8.2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your PENTAGRAM P5338 Tab 8.2 will be as new and your Allwinner Tech A13 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by holding the Power key to switch off the tablet.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- When the tablet shows the Pentagram Logo release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Next, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- In this step select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Menu appears again on the screen choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PENTAGRAM Eon Prix 2 - Wipe Data / Format Tablet - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work