How to factory reset PENTAGRAM P5339 Tab 10.1? How to wipe all data in PENTAGRAM P5339 Tab 10.1? How to bypass screen lock in PENTAGRAM P5339 Tab 10.1? How to restore defaults in PENTAGRAM P5339 Tab 10.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PENTAGRAM P5339 Tab 10.1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PENTAGRAM P5339 Tab 10.1 will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key to switch off the tablet.
- Then, hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- When the tablet shows the Pentagram Logo release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Next, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- In this step select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Menu appears again on the screen choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PENTAGRAM Eon Prix 2 - Wipe Data / Format Tablet - video