Hard Reset PENTAGRAM Rebel 4.0
How to factory reset PENTAGRAM Rebel 4.0? How to wipe all data in PENTAGRAM Rebel 4.0? How to bypass screen lock in PENTAGRAM Rebel 4.0? How to restore defaults in PENTAGRAM Rebel 4.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PENTAGRAM Rebel 4.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PENTAGRAM Rebel 4.0 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, turn off the device by holding the Power rocker.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset PENTAGRAM Eon Prix 2 - Wipe Data / Format Tablet - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work