Hard Reset PERFEO 7500-IPS
How to factory reset PERFEO 7500-IPS? How to wipe all data in PERFEO 7500-IPS? How to bypass screen lock in PERFEO 7500-IPS? How to restore defaults in PERFEO 7500-IPS?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PERFEO 7500-IPS. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your PERFEO 7500-IPS will be as new and your Allwinner A10 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power rocker for a short moment to switch on the device.
- Afterwards, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (PERFEO 7500-IPS)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.