Hard Reset PERFEO 7510-HD
How to factory reset PERFEO 7510-HD? How to wipe all data in PERFEO 7510-HD? How to bypass screen lock in PERFEO 7510-HD? How to restore defaults in PERFEO 7510-HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PERFEO 7510-HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PERFEO 7510-HD will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset!
Hard Reset (PERFEO 7510-HD)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.