Hard Reset PHILIPS TV 55PUS7303/12
How to factory reset PHILIPS 55PUS7303/12? How to wipe all data in PHILIPS 55PUS7303/12? How to bypass screen lock in PHILIPS 55PUS7303/12? How to restore defaults in PHILIPS 55PUS7303/12?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PHILIPS 55PUS7303/12. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1.2 Nougat settings. As a result your PHILIPS 55PUS7303/12 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the beginning, turn on your TV by pressing the Power button on the remote.
- Then press the "Settings" button on the TV remote control.
- Next, go to the All settings.
- Afterward, select the General settings. Then select the Factory settings.
- Use the Left arrow button on the remote control to select [OK].
- Finally, press the "OK" button on the remote control to confirm the selection.
Hard Reset (PHILIPS 55PUS7303/12)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.