Hard Reset PHILIPS S301
How to factory reset PHILIPS S301? How to wipe all data in PHILIPS S301? How to bypass screen lock in PHILIPS S301? How to restore defaults in PHILIPS S301?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PHILIPS S301. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PHILIPS S301 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Firstl, remove the battery and wait a couple of seconds, and insert it again.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- Release Power button when PHILIPS logo appears on your screen
- Keep holding Volume Up until you see an Androir icon.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm your choice.
- Browse to option "Yes-detele all user data", and select that with Volume Up key.
- Now press the Volume Up button to choose option "reboot system now".
- Wait until your phone restart.
Hard Reset (PHILIPS S301)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.