Hard Reset PHILIPS S308
- Firstly, remove the battery and wait a couple of seconds and insert it again.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards release held keys when you see the Android icon.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm your choice.
- Browse to option "Yes-detele all user data", and select that with Volume Up key.
- Now press the Volume Up button to choose option "reboot system now".
- Success! Wait until your phone restarts.
BacBa - Hard Reset Philips S308
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.