How to factory reset PHILIPS S318? How to wipe all data in PHILIPS S318? How to bypass screen lock in PHILIPS S318? How to restore defaults in PHILIPS S318?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PHILIPS S318. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your PHILIPS S318 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds
- When PHILIPS logo appears you should let go of the Power button.
- Release the Volume Up key if you see Android Robot.
- Now press Volume Up and Power key.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept that.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- At last select "reboot system now" and press the Power button to launch the process.
- Good job!
PHILIPS Xenium V526 Hard Reset - Format PHILIPS - video
PHILIPS Xenium V526 Hard Reset - Remove Pattern in PHILIPS - video