Hard Reset PHILIPS S326
How to factory reset PHILIPS S326? How to wipe all data in PHILIPS S326? How to bypass screen lock in PHILIPS S326? How to restore defaults in PHILIPS S326?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PHILIPS S326. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your PHILIPS S326 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9830A core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the cell phone by using the Power rocker.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- Release Power key as soon as the PHILIPS logo pops up.
- Keep holding the Volume Up until the Android Image appears on the screen.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset is done.
PHILIPS S326 Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Restore - video
PHILIPS S326 Hard Reset / Format / Restore/ Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work