Hard Reset PHILIPS S327
How to factory reset PHILIPS S327? How to wipe all data in PHILIPS S327? How to bypass screen lock in PHILIPS S327? How to restore defaults in PHILIPS S327?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PHILIPS S327. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your PHILIPS S327 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When PHILIPS logo pops up you should let go of the Power key.
- If you see Android Robot on the screen you should release the Volume Up button.
- Then press Volume Up + Power button.
- Here use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In the next step select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
PHILIPS Xenium V526 Hard Reset - Format PHILIPS - video
PHILIPS Xenium V526 Hard Reset - Remove Pattern in PHILIPS - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.